Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Some things simply don't make sense!

Why do vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Bank on it : Why would you name a bank "Fifth Third Bank?" Do they not know how to count to 5 correctly?

Donald Trump's Hair - Yes he is very rich -  but I don't understand why his hair looks like a mix between a bee hive and like he just got out of bed!

Fast Food: We put man on the moon....but for the life of me don't understand why when I go through Taco Bell...to place my order at the border....they can't invent a speaker so when I tell them what I want  the individual can't understand me then I have to deal with their nasty fast food attitude.  It's not my fault.. It just doesn't make sense!!!

Driving & Parking :Why do we drive on a parkway and park in a driveway?

Dreams :Why was I dreaming of enjoying  a cup of hot chocolate and when I woke up I was resting my head on a marshmellow?

 Sports : Why do professional athletes not play for the love of the game? This isn't the case with all professionals but I often feel some athletes just want the fame, spotlight and the money.  What an awesome oppurtunity for players  to set a positive example to the youth of America!

Education: Let us put prayer back in our schools.  I am a teacher and observing, listening and getting to know students and their situations it often is heart breaking. I am not going to judge anyone on what they believe or to whom they pray. I do understand that prayer changes things and situations for the better!  I am on my knees for the students I work with each day... bring prayer back into our public schools.

Politics: My political stance is "I am an American."  I will never agree with every choice or opinion of President Obama, or any other leader past or present.  Let our differences become our strength and let Americans set aside our difference and turn our hearts back to "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength and love your neighbor as yourself."

Religion / faith:  Understanding and wisdom come not straight from telling others..."I am a Christian or I am Religious.  Understanding, knowledge and wisdom come from the truth and from a relationship with the Creator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment