Thursday, November 29, 2012

Nativity now offense to those who do not BELIEVE!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/13/atheist-messages-displace-california-park-nativity-scenes/

The link above is certainly is very disturbing and really reminds me of how brain washed society is on materialism and worldly things that we all can attain  keep us for a short time satisfied.  What do others believe or not believe is their personal choice and I completely respect their opinion and stance although I may not share the same belief.  Atheist trying to displace the Nativity on church property?  Why if they do not believe does this affect them?  Does my belief in Jesus Christ birth and my priority to attend worship and celebrate the life of Jesus offend others?  I do my best to listen and love and treat others the way I would like to be treated.  I wouldn't give any thought to taking away from individuals one of their central beliefs.  My Bible clearly states in Romans 1:16 "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the salvation for all who believe.  I will not tolerate or shut up, step back or shy away from my faith in Jesus Christ.  That is where I stand and I will not be shaken or moved.  Will you stand with me?  Will you stand up for what you believe.  The purpose of the birth of Jesus is "He was given to the world to be born of a virgin to die for the sin of the world."  The gift is free and it was paid for on the cross by that baby in a feed box.  My prayer is for those who walk in darkness and do not believe to be awakened by the love and light of Christ Jesus.  The doors of history were forever changed and it began in a manger in Bethlehem with God giving his son.

No comments:

Post a Comment