Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Who will lead our Nation?

What does it take to be an effective leader?  A few things like character, morals, honesty, faith and humility are just a few that come to mind as we approach 2012 election day.  Where and how would our founding father of the United Sates of America respond today if they could see the condition of our economy and world today?   The USA foundation was built on faith in God and now I take a look around this world and see darkness and those who have no faith or hope. The world has stepped away from what made this country great and have embraced the idea "that they can do it themselves" without faith or believe in something greater than themselves.  We have gone from being dependant on character and faith to having a "I don't care attitude."   Just a little encouragement: I believe in America and in our future.  I have hope and joy with each new day and confidence in the journey ahead.

Who will lead us? Who will you vote for?  Lets put aside our political differences and party and start to put greater priority on caring for others, accepting others and loving others.  Share what you believe and be humble in our words.  Like the Beetles song says, "All we need is love, love is all we need." Will you join me to stand up let your voice be heard and live a live that encourages others.


If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:13-15 


Will you pray for healing for our land?


No comments:

Post a Comment